At PUTP we believe in the importance of clear and transparent privacy guidelines. As a client, a user of our website or a subscriber, it’s important that you know how we use and share your data, and how you can control what happens to information you share with us.
WHAT IS PUTP?
Our mission is to facilitate joy and abundance for individuals by elevating the present, to allow a safe space for clients to recover their identity and to set a course to live the life they want, free from destructive habits. See our Terms & Conditions for the full legal information.
In this statement, we will use the shorthand “the Site” to mean all digital content at the www.pumpupthepresent.com website, its subdomains, and mobile applications.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
WHY DOES PUTP STORE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
PUTP will record and store your personal information (name, email address and so on) for the following reasons:
- Where you have given your consent (for example to be contacted via our mailing list) – which can be withdrawn by contacting us on [email protected]
- Where we have a contract (coaching agreement) with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) – for example to provide you with our services – and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
This describes our legal justification for processing your personal data. We will try to minimise the amount of data we collect and give options wherever possible.
PAYMENTS AND FINANCIAL DATA
PUTP does not store any of your financial details, such as bank account or credit card numbers. Any payments to PUTP are made via third parties who do not share your financial details with us. Please note that these online payment providers (currently Stripe) have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes described above.
- Service providers based within and outside the EU who provide IT and system administration, payment and data capturing services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based within the EU who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes, and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
When you interact with the Site, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit our Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be). Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or device when you visit a website, or access or use a mobile application, and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your Site session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can change your browser to prevent that, or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
At PUTP we only retain personal data for as long as we need it: to provide our services, to enable us to operate as a coaching business and to comply with legislation.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU
By joining our email list you agree that we may provide you with information about our services (whether by email or any other medium) that we consider appropriate. You may opt out of receiving these materials and notifications by writing to or emailing us ([email protected]) to inform us that you wish to be removed from our email contact list.
HOW DO I MAKE A SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST?
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you wish to make a subject access request we will ask you to:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Provide proof of identity including your name and any other personal information you have shared with us.
For your security we will only send a response to a subject access request to you to the email address you have used to register with us. You should also note that if we are unable to verify your identity, it may not be possible to provide you with the information requested. For further information please email [email protected].
I WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PRIVACY OR INFORMATION MATTER
If you want to make a complaint related to privacy or our use of information, please email us at [email protected].
Last modified: 2 October 2020
Last reviewed: 1 September 2020