The content, opinions, and thoughts of Pump Up The Present/Ellie Crowe, and also contained on www.pumpupthepresent.com are owned and operated by Pump Up The Present. In the event Pump Up The Present ("PUTP") shares someone else’s content/information or links to a third party website, please know that it does not endorse or sponsor others and therefore has no control over, nor is it responsible, for what they do or share.
Information and/or suggestions provided on this site and during any engagement with Ellie Crowe or Pump Up The Present is not intended as medical or psychological advice. Pump Up The Present and any of its members, managers, officers, or employees are not medical or healthcare providers. You should always check with your doctor if you are reducing or eliminating alcohol from your life or making any change to your lifestyle affecting your health and wellbeing.
Also please understand that your access to and use of this website is subject to legally binding Terms & Conditions, between you the user and Pump Up The Present (“PUTP”), and by using the site you indicate your acceptance of these terms, which are as follows and are subject to change with or without notice. You are encouraged to check back regularly.
Please read these Terms & Conditions through carefully and reach out with any questions or concerns at [email protected].
- Please don’t copy or share the content without the express, written permission of Pump Up The Present ("PUTP").
- You acknowledge that you are 18 or older to participate in 1:1 coaching, group coaching or any of the programs or offerings from Pump Up The Present/Ellie Crowe.
- Your privacy is important. Pump Up The Present ("PUTP") will never sell your information to a third party. It is committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information it collects about you. “Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address, and includes information about your products, services, subscriptions, usage and billing records. It may collect Personal Information about you and use it for the following reasons:
- to provide products and services to you,
- to inform you of changes and other relevant information pertaining to your purchase,
- to bill you when you make a purchase,
- or to improve the service offerings.
Pump Up The Present (“PUTP”) takes your privacy very seriously and WILL NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information it collects.
- Confidentiality is the highest priority, so please know Pump Up The Present ("PUTP") maintains strict confidentiality measures for your protection and will never share your personal information or any of the details of our coaching sessions without your consent.
- Pump Up The Present reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to Pump Up The Present or use of its services.
You agree that any suspension and/or termination of your access to Pump Up The Present, or use of its services (paid or free) may be effected without prior notice and that Ellie Crowe and Pump Up The Present, its members, managers, officers, or employees will not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity:
IN NO EVENT WILL PUMP UP THE PRESENT, ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF pumpupthepresent.com, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE pumpupthepresent.com, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of pumpupthepresent.com, you agree to indemnify Ellie Crowe, Pump Up The Present, and any of its members, mangers, officers, or employees from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Please carefully read all of the information available and if you’re unsure whether the program, product or service is for you, contact [email protected] with your questions in advance of purchasing or registering.
Last modified: 1 September 2020
Last reviewed: 1 September 2020